Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things I've Made to Sell

Music CD

I recorded a music EP titled SUNSHINE about a year ago.

Unfortunately I sold out, but I can send you the songs directly through the internet (8 tracks).

Just let me know how much you'd like to donate and I'll send it your way. You can contact me at jmlemaire@gmail.com.

To get an idea of what my music sounds like you can check out Open Mic Night in Australia or go to my Music Website.


T-Shirt

I designed a t-shirt that will be selling in a week or two. The design is built off of this picture and is titled "we are the branches".

Soon you'll be able to order the shirt on-line at www.iamundignified.com. If you click on "TEAM" and then on my picture you'll get to the shirt I designed. You get a free music EP if you purchase a shirt : )


No comments:

Post a Comment